Thursday, March 10, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, By His Stripes. My goal in this blog is to reach out to those who are hurting in silence, battling with depression, anxiety, PTSD, eating disorders, and other mental conditions. These conditions are real and affect many, though we often suffer alone, pulling away and feeling isolated from others.

Facing many of these issues myself throughout my life, I seek to encourage you through the journey and inspire you to overcome through the power of Christ. In the future, I hope to share both stories from my own personal testimony, as well as helpful information regarding these issues. In addition, I plan to provide useful information and links for the loved ones of those suffering from these issues.

Feel free to explore. I hope to expand this blog in the future, so check back for new posts.

God bless and always remember, you're never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment